If you would like to access AccessEngineering from your mobile device, tablet or laptop when you are not connected to your university or corporate network, simply download a Roaming Passport to your device.
A Roaming Passport is particularly useful when:
- Using a mobile device over a 3G or 4G network
- Using your laptop or mobile device when you are not connected to your school or company network
By saving a Roaming Passport to your device, you can access AccessEngineering wherever you go.
- Using the device for which you want a Roaming Passport, go to www.accessengineeringlibrary.com while connected to your institution’s network.
- Click OFF-CAMPUS ACCESS on the top right corner of the home page.
- Click the Save Passport button to save a Roaming Passport to your device.